Wednesday 10 October 2012

Breakfast, visual test



Hi,
My name is Elise Simard, and I am a film animator based in Montreal. We are now approaching the midpoint of our residency, and the little film I am animating, Breakfast, is progressing very well. The drawings enclosed are tests; I have been looking at different ways to photograph my bear with my video camera, trying to integrate the digital grain with the aesthetic of the drawings, as well as trying to decide what would be the best aspect ratio for the film. Most of these images won't find their way in the final, but they do inform the directions I am to take next. I expect to be starting the lip-sync sequences next week. I shall post my singing videos once I have reached some interesting results.
With more soon,
Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment