Thursday 20 June 2013

Valerian 20 days later

Hi all, my name's Valerian and I am a documentary photographer based in Montreal. I am working mainly on social subjects regarding migration, minorities, religion, in Canada, in the middle-east or elsewhere. I usually work with canadian magazines and newspapers.

You can check my website here : www.focuszero.com

And some of my images bellow








I have been in Aber for almost 2 weeks now and I'm thrilled with the seemingly infinite possibilities here ! While here I want to concentrate on bookmaking, and especially artist handcrafted books based on my existing work as well as on new images.

Here are some of the pictures of my studio I started posting on my Instagram : http://instagram.com/realfocuszero/#







No comments:

Post a Comment